Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Product Review: Mack's Aqua Block Earplugs

Was reading http://www.utahopenwater.com/ and they have an article about "Homemade Ear Drops for Swimmers" I like the idea it reminds me of my problem I had when I first started to swim. When I started swimming I would always get water in my ears it bugged me so bad. I finally looked into getting silicon for my ears that molded to my ear. I tried that for a few weeks but every lap it seemed like I need to adjust the silicon so finally I bought some cheap ear plugs on eBay from China and they worked great the only complaint I had was that they hurt my ears to put in and take out the plugs. They were kind of hard. Doing some research I ran across a product called "Mack's Aqua Block Earplugs" I bought some and they were awesome they are soft and don't hurt my ears. I use them every swim and would highly recommend them unless you like water in your ears. One negative it's a little hard to here but that could be a positive if you have a annoying partner...JK

Here is a link to buy a pair:
http://www.swimoutlet.com/product_p/2240.htm

1 comment:

Auntie Kelly said...

Great website and good price. Thanks for the info :)