Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Masters Class



If your not part of a masters class you need to be.... I have been attending the Masters class at Lifetime fitness in Sandy for over a year and I have made huge improvements. Salt Lake County has recently opened a new rec center across the street from my house and they have a FREE Masters class on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday Mornings @ 7 am. We will soon start to meet at Blackridge (Herriman Tri Swim location) to do some open water swimming. It's a great way to meet other triathletes and really improve your swim. Below are a few links that will help you on finding a masters class. Don't worry about your skill level they have beginners to expert swimmers. So have fun and swim!







1 comment:

Tri and Run Couple said...

I so need a masters class at my gym! Thanks for the info. See you in12 days!

Michelle