Sunday, May 9, 2010

LifeTime Indoor Tri 2010

The gym I belong to is Lifetime Fitness. I love this gym! They have everything you need and it is an extremely nice, clean, very family centered gym. They also have a Tri every year. It's a nice beginner Tri because it is timed instead of distance so you are in the pool for 10 Min's, Transition for 5 Min's, Bike for 30 Min's, 5 min transition, and then 20 min run on the treadmill. They also have some really cool prises if you win. I ended up getting third place! I like how they score you based on how far you went in the time limit they gave you. You can check out the results and see for yourself. I didn't really excel at any one sport but I averaged pretty well and tied for third place.

Check it out: http://www.indoortri.com/page/show/170553-south-valley

No comments: