Wednesday, May 12, 2010

SGTri

Three more days until the St. George Tri... I have really been waiting for this event it will be the biggest event that I have participated in. This will also be my first open water swim event. I have been keeping an eye on the weather and we are looking at 85-88 degree weather I just hope we don't have winds. This year will not be a trail run which I am looking forward to but lets see if my calf holds up. I will also be sporting my new Southern Utah Tri suit. I will have pictures and updates after the event. Below are some details on the race. Good luck to everyone on Saturday.
(Unless you're in my division)..lol


http://bbsctri.com/sg-tri/sprint-distance/

1 comment:

Jessica Madsen said...

Awesome Blog Rory. I bet you will inspire and motivate a lot of people this way. It does for me! Good luck with your upcoming events...