Saturday, May 1, 2010

My first Triathlon blog post...

I stared Training for my first Triathlon after watching a family member competed for years. I wanted to do something that kept me active and competitive. I played football in High School and maintained a decent weight but after it was done I packed the weight on. I tried diets and working out but I could never stick to anything consistently. Once I signed up for my first Triathlon I found it a lot more easy to stick to my workout when I had an event planned. So here I am now after I did my first Triathlon I was hooked. Since then I have competed in a few more triathlons, Lost over 30 lbs and I have plans on doing a half Ironman and a full Ironman in the next year. My health has made a total 360 and I feel great! My goal for this blog is to keep a history of all my Triathlons that I participate in and to do reviews on products and post articles, news and tips about triathlons. I would love to hear from others about their triathlon stories.

No comments: